América Latina
Australia
Asia Pacific
Österreich
New Zealand
日本
Create a Wish List

Attention Disney Infinity Toy Box Builders:

Disney Infinity will discontinue all online services of the game on March 3, 2017. You can still log in and enjoy your favorite Play Sets and create your own toy boxes from now until March 3, 2017. Thank you for everything.

Forums

Disney infinity 3.0 Character request

Posted On 07-01-2015 10:34pm

Hi Disney infinity Fans we want to know what characters you want to see in Disney infinity (3.0 edition) comment below

Posted On 07-03-2015 03:55pm

I want to finally see The Underminer. I'm actually hinging on whether or not to even play any more based entirely on his inclusion or otherwise. He's been referenced for the past two and had concept art, but he's never appeared. There's no reason for him NOT to appear either. I'm likely to not even bother playing any more in the new generation if he's not included this time.

Posted On 07-05-2015 10:57am

Club penguin characters of course!
Club penguin is my favourite part of the Disney franchise and it would be awesome if it made an appearance in future instalments of Disney infinity.
There's still time until 3.0's release...

Posted On 07-05-2015 01:43pm

Dear Disney Infinity Team:

I have this great idea that will take Disney Infinity to the next level; you should make custom figures and power discs. What I mean is, on the Disney Infinity site you should have this special feature where you get to design your own special figure(s) or power disc (s) then send the request to the site that you want to order it on.
 And if you want to buy it at stores you could have this machine where you get to design figures and power discs, and then it can come out of this socket like the ones of those vending machine. Anyway, if you like the idea then use it, but if you don’t like the idea then you can come up with something better, you know with your masterminds or whatever you do.
I have always enjoyed Disney Infinity, and hope to still enjoy for years to come.

Sincerely yours,

RapidAttacker789

Posted On 07-06-2015 01:56pm

Hello I'm praying that you guys see this and really consider my request, I would like to think that I am speaking for a lot of people. 

Ok here they are
Please make the Gargoyles chAracters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The possibilities with their world would dramatically enhance gameplay.

Some others I would like to see would be Tarzan & Clayton, Darkwing duck & launchpad, ANY lion king characters, Frozon from the incredibles, thAts all for now thank you.

Ps. Goliath's alternate costume would be the best 1 yet

Posted On 07-06-2015 02:08pm

I'd love to see the rest of the Big Hero 6 crew. Honey Lemon, Wasabi, GoGo and Fred. BH6 would be an awesome Playset.

I'd also like to see more classic Disney characters like Goofy and Oswald. 

A Zorro figure would be cool. 

Figment from EPCOT would be a great figure.

Posted On 07-06-2015 04:59pm

I'd like to see some characters like Bing Bong, Frozone, Goofy, and maybe Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Posted On 07-13-2015 03:57pm

All the Gravity falls charactors.

Posted On 07-13-2015 05:20pm

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother
Merlin
Scrooge
Elliott the Dragon
Beast
Gaston
Prince Philip
Esmerelda
Captain Hook
Peter Pan
Jafar
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
Roger Rabbit

Posted On 07-13-2015 09:30pm

I would love to see Honey Lemon and Go Go from Big Hero 6!

Loading...Loading...