América Latina
Australia
Asia Pacific
Österreich
New Zealand
日本
Create a Wish List

Attention Disney Infinity Toy Box Builders:

Disney Infinity will discontinue all online services of the game on March 3, 2017. You can still log in and enjoy your favorite Play Sets and create your own toy boxes from now until March 3, 2017. Thank you for everything.

Forums

New characters won't work

Posted On 03-13-2016 09:17pm

So I purchased Disney 3.0 back when it launched and I want to get back into it. I purchased a few characters and playsets that were released after it's initial launch. Specifically the Hulkbuster, Zootopia characters and Force Awakens playset. However whenever i put these new characters on the base it says "You have placed an invalid toy on the Play Set Piece Slot on the Base. Please remove the incorrect piece and place an appropriate one on the Base." Now I'm only trying to use the toy box right now where any character whould be usable right? All of the caracters I own who were there for launch like the 2.0 Marvel characters and the other two Star Wars playsets and characters work fine. Even more interestin is that the Force Awakens playset still loads but i can't use any of the characters i it. does anyone know what i am doing wrong. 

Posted On 03-14-2016 04:09pm

Sounds like you might be missing a system update, we just had a new one that added the newest of the new characters; Ant-Man, Baloo, etc. Make sure your system is connected to the internet, and then check for Game Updates. 

Moderator-avatarDisney Infinity Moderator

Posted On 03-15-2016 10:04am

Disney Infinity N ME sounds like they're on to something. Everything sounds normal on your end, we might just need an update. If we are still unable to get things going, try reaching out to our Support Team for some help:

http://help.disney.com/en_US/Disney-Infinity/Contact?productCode=Disney-Infinity-3-Edition

Posted On 03-21-2016 03:22pm

Hey I have a problem, I'm new to this so bear with me. I've been playing on xbox one edition and it won't let me go online only offline please help.

Posted On 03-21-2016 05:31pm

That is odd. I am able to use the Force Awakens figures just fine. Haven't tried any others yet, but Black Panther should be arriving at my house tomorrow, so I will tell you if I have that problem. It also could be that you need to download some of the new packs that the new update came with.

Posted On 03-29-2016 05:46pm

I am having this issue too on ps4. Saying I placed an invalid power disc on player 1. There are no power discs!!!  Just spent $100 on new figures and can't even use them now. Fantastic. 

Posted On 03-29-2016 06:19pm

Help! Game has the most recent update. But now I keep getting g an error message in the toy box and worlds saying I placed an invalid figure on the base and also mentions an invalid power disc. I don't have any power discs on the base and am using a 3.0 character in the 3.0 game. Didn't have this problem last week. Playing on ps4. Game is no longer playable. Spent tons of money on new figures that played last week and now they don't. Possibly after the newest update? Can I delete the newest update? 

Posted On 03-30-2016 10:21am

Ok on systems like X1 and PS4 when you power down unless changed in the settings the systems goes into stand by mode. You may need to either clear your cache or unplug your system for a min. Then plug back in. Also are you using the disk or digital version? Usually a power cycle reboot can fix these issues. Next step is to clear cache for the game which means you will clear out the data like updates and ou will need to download it again. Or you may need to a deletion of your game and a 100% reinstall. Check to make sure usb is 100% pushed in and connected. Hope this helps

Posted On 03-31-2016 01:49pm

Just purchased antman and he won't work. Did a systems update. Restarted the game etc and he still isn't recognized. See others are having same issues. 

Posted On 04-02-2016 10:56am

Hey, went onto xbox live, did console update and our ant-man figure still has the same message saying "game update needed" what is going on??/

Loading...Loading...