América Latina
Australia
Asia Pacific
Österreich
New Zealand
日本
Create a Wish List

Attention Disney Infinity Toy Box Builders:

Disney Infinity will discontinue all online services of the game on March 3, 2017. You can still log in and enjoy your favorite Play Sets and create your own toy boxes from now until March 3, 2017. Thank you for everything.

Forums

download the 1.0 version?

Posted On 10-02-2014 11:01pm

anyone know if it is possible to download the 1.0 version still or did that get deleted?  Asking since I never got the chance to try the old playsets before the update.

Posted On 10-07-2014 11:11pm

I'm looking for information about this. I just spent a bunch on a bundle of 1.0 figures and playsets thinking I could use the playsets in the PC version and now I can't find a download link for the 1.0 version. Hoping to dig up an answer soon.

Moderator-avatarDisney Infinity Moderator

Posted On 10-08-2014 01:53am

You can download Disney Infinity 1.0 here: http://cdn.infinity.disney.com/infinitycdn/builds/win32/latest/DisneyInfinityInstaller.exe

We hope that you enjoy it!

Posted On 10-08-2014 03:31am

Will the digital play sets and power disks be re-added to the PC shop at some point?

Posted On 10-08-2014 04:51am

Please add a link to the 1.0 download on the main "PC Version Download" page unless the plan is to add the 1.0 playsets sooner than later.

Posted On 10-08-2014 08:12am

The power discs look like they're there to me.  You go to the "Disney Originals" section under "Power Discs", and since the 2.0 Disney Originals aren't out yet, the only stuff there is the 1.0 collection.
I do not see an option for the 1.0 playsets, though.  I guess you'd have to type in web codes from elsewhere.

Posted On 10-11-2014 09:25am

Hi!
Thanks for the link to download infinity 1.0. But it crashes whe the Disney logo is fading out. I changed the user settings in windows to English so I didn't get the missing file under installation warning, but that didn't help. What to do?
I'm running on my Surface Pro 3 (i5/8gb ram) and the infinity 2.0 for PC starts just fine.

Posted On 10-11-2014 10:14pm

speaking of 1.0, does anyone know if there is a way to reduce the sensitivity of the right analog stick? it is hard to control because it moves so fast.

Posted On 10-24-2014 08:20pm

I am also looking for the 1.0 version after losing it.  I had my computer worked on and it got deleted. Does anyone have a different link. I downloaded the above link but its only at 74% loading after 20 minutes of processing

Posted On 12-07-2014 08:01am

It might just be your computer

Loading...Loading...