September 30, 2016: All PC, iOS, Google Android and Amazon Android versions of Disney Infinity have been retired.
Thank you for being an important part of the Disney Infinity digital experience and for your loyalty and dedication to the online community.
Things you need to know:
• All PC, iOS, Google Android, Amazon Android and Apple TV versions of Disney Infinity have been removed from their respective online stores as of today.
• In-app purchase capabilities have been removed from the PC, iOS, Google Android, Amazon Android and Apple TV versions of Disney Infinity.
• The PC, iOS, Google Android and Amazon Android versions of the game are no longer operational.
• Toy Boxes submitted to Disney are no longer being reviewed or approved. However, all Toy Boxes presently available in the Community Content section remain downloadable for console, Apple TV and Windows Store versions until March 3, 2017. If you wish to play any of your Toy Boxes stored to the Cloud after March 3, 2017, you will need to download them locally to your console’s local profile in order to access them.
• Console, Apple TV and Windows Store versions of Disney Infinity will continue to be operational until March 3, 2017. After March 3, 2017 console versions of Disney Infinity will continue to operate as usual with full access to figures and play sets only with the exception of community content features and online multiplayer
• Disney Infinity 2.0 and Disney Infinity 3.0 will be removed temporarily from the Steam storefront while we develop versions of the games that will continue to be fully operational once the Disney Infinity servers are shut down. For additional details on the Steam versions of Disney Infinity click here.
Please check the website frequently as we will provide the Disney Infinity community with news and status of the game across all platforms should the status change.
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm through the years.
The Entire Disney Infinity Team